Monday, 8 February 2010

Medium Rare

Brought my family to Tony's Steak Restaurant on Wellesley Street the other night. Had always wanted to try the steak here. Heard a lot about it before. The dishes were very similar to the ones served in the Ship, in Malaysia, albeit the portions were much bigger here. Price wise was slightly on the high side, but I suppose it is quite reasonable for the good quality of beef.


Steak with Béarnaise Sauce

Rump Steak


Fillet mignon~

My order of the steak, fillet mignon, with bacon wrapped on the outside, topped with mushrooms and gravy. It was delicious~ I ordered this before in the Ship Restaurant when I was in KL early this year. And it was so far different from the one here. The beef was perfectly cooked to how I'd like it, medium rare to well. Juicy.

All in all, a good place to try out NZ beef and steak.
Good dinner, despite the additional 15% Service Charge for Public Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment