Started the weekend Friday night out at Ponsonby. First time going there to dine actually. Went around the neighbourhood to look for a parking but no thanks to all the one way streets, got so lost. After half an hour of driving, finally found a spot, short distance to walk to Gusto Italiano.
Medium rare, excellent
Really really creamy and it was really nice too
This is actually rather disappointing. I'd actually think the one I make tastes better than this. The dessert seems to be over-rated in this restaurant that they don't bother to make it up to the standard as their other dishes. Oh well.
After dinner, headed to Platos, a Greek Bar/ Restaurant for drinks. Doesn't really look Greek, but I liked the live music there, and a brighter lit pub.Alright. It's getting late. I'll post what we had on Saturday and Sunday tomorrow.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment