Happy New Year~
A new year with lots of new food to try and eat~
The had started with a variety of foods being back in Malaysia.
Went to Trader's Hotel in KL for a buffet dinner with my family~ Thoroughly enjoyed the classy atmosphere and well prepared food. Normally I'd have a little caution when I go buffet as the food sometimes may not be good. But this place was actually really nice. Lots of variety and all the dishes were served fresh and hot.
 |
| A mixed selection of salmon and chicken and fish and broccoli~ |
 |
| A plate of seafood~ |
|
|
|
I didn't actually ate that place, it was my sister's plate. I just thought it was well presented~
 |
| Some veges for the health conscience~ |
 |
| Pasta with Mushroom, bacon, cheese, etc etc~ |
|
|
Don't actually remember what other condiments there were, I asked the chef that I'd have all of them in the pasta, and he cooks it fresh for me straight~
 |
| Yummy dessert cakes~~ |
|
|
They'd even have a orange chocolate fondue, however I was too full from eating more, didn't get to take a picture of that.
 |
| I miss Watermelon~~~ |
Good night out with my family~~ It's been awhile. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment