Saturday, 1 August 2009

French Taste

Went to this quaint little French place in Kingsland,
Bouchon Creperie & Wine

Been there three times last month, dessert, brunch, dinner. Got to love the desserts.~

French toast with Bacon and Banana

Forgot what it's called. ><

Big breakfast

Pear and Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Crepe

Crepes Suzette flamed with Grand Marnier,
they flamed the crepe on your table.

Back again last week for dinner, really nice dinner ^^

Duck Leg Confit

Herb Chicken Les Galette
(savoury buckwheat pancake, really really good cheese and parsley flavour - (Béchamel sauce))

Toasted Coconut Crepe with French Vanilla ice cream

Tiramisu with coffee ice-cream
(best tiramisu I've had so far~)

Although reviews given for this place wasn't too good, but the three times I've been here, it was great. Good atmosphere, small little place with good food.


^^

1 comment:

  1. yup .. ;)
    realised I've really been taking heaps of pictures of the food. Haha, gotta share the love..
    =)

    yea can I have the video.~

    ReplyDelete