Yes, I'm on a frenzy trying to update this with the photos I've taken last month.
Finally went to try out the gelato place, Giapo on Queen Street last night. Heard so much about it, and now I got my share of it. ^^
Really yummy gelato on a cone, as many flavors as you want, so long it fits on the cone. I just had three. ;)


Super Giapo, a 30cm giant cone dipped in chocolate and nuts.
It wasn't mine. O.o" Lol

Mine. =P.
Cookies and Cream, Hazelnut and Green tea Tiramisu flavour gelato~

Wahaha, the bigger cone's mine XD.
Thanks for the treat. ^^
---
When guys (and girls) are hungry in the middle of the night, they hunt for food. =P
Denny's, open 24/7~

Vege Club

BLT sandwich

Omelet with really interesting yummy Hash brown.
I haven't actually been to Denny's before, especially at the odd hour of 2am in the morning. So many people in the restaurant. O.o"
No comments:
Post a Comment